Today was Anna's first day of kindergarten! Paul stayed home to hold me up at the bus stop. I was wise and put on sunglasses. After crying at bedtime the night before, I didn't Anna to get more worried about the day. Alex & I were sad to see her go, but Anna came home happily! Thankfully, the girls from the neighborhood are showing Anna the ropes and came home to report that "we don't know what Anna would have done without us". So glad we went out the past 2 mornings to show Anna the ropes!
Reports from Anna about the day:
How was your day? Good
What was your favorite part? outside time
Did you like the hot lunch? yes, liked the quessadilla and ate half of it!
I am super thankful to the neighborhood girls Beret, Emily and Eva who helped Anna find her room, checked in with her at recess and sat with her on the bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment