Paul had the great idea to get the kids a huge lego set. It came in the mail and the kids were pumped. Anna spent the entire day putting together all the cars and once Paul was home he helped put the buildings together. While Anna was working on her sets, at one point Alex came up to me and told me he had a lego up his nose. I tried using a tweezer to get it out, but I wasn't having any luck as he was squirming so much I couldn't get up there with a good angle. I told him to blow it out (and Paul was coming home in a few minutes so I figured it could wait). Eventually, he's sitting on the chair and a lego is on the chair next to him and I'm thinking it came out of his nose. Can't know for sure, but there was a bloody nose to follow as well.
The next day, overheard at the house from Alex "Anna, don't put lego's up your nose"
I'm thinking a lego set for 7-12 was a bit much for an OCD mom. The day after the buildings were put together, Anna was requesting that the diner get rebuilt. It literally took me all morning to assemble and keep track of all the pieces. Needless to say, I have not attempted that again. Tales from 2 crazy kids....sometimes you just have to laugh.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment