Monday, March 24, 2008

Saturday & Sunday with the Mattsons



We were discharged Saturday afternoon with baby Alex. The Mattson/Neff clan was celebrating Easter at Craig & Tiffany's so we decided to stop there (and get our Anna babe) before heading home. Everyone was very excited to meet Alex, especially the other 2 boy cousins, Cody & Cole (now there's 3 of each!). Once we got home, it was a quick introduction to reality as Paul and I discovered the importance of man to man coverage.

Alex slept well for his first night home, giving us some breaks to get some sleep. We got up and relaxed in the morning and headed to my mom's to celebrate Easter with my mom's side of the family. Anna is loving being a big sister so far. She loves to check up on baby and is very curious. I definitely don't think she realizes he's here to stay.

1 comment:

jaclyn said...

Yay, Julie!! I can't wait to see you all in May! Hugs all around...