Monday, May 18, 2009

My Birthday

We celebrated my birthday the entire weekend!

Friday night, Paul brought me to Tiffany to pick out my present...a new bracelet! He's going to have a hard time getting it off my wrist to get it engraved-I wear it every day! We went to Arezzo in Edina for dinner. Very yummy!

Saturday, the kids and us went to the MOA for some shopping. We came home and celebrated with both of our families. Here's a picture of Anna, Katelyn and I with my cake! I never got sick of Anna singing Happy Birthday to me! I had the brilliant idea to give all 4 kids a bath that night in our tub. So, the grandmas, auntie Kristin and I washed them all up. They weren't very happy in there all together-because there was a lot of splashing Brooklyn didn't like!

Sunday, went to dinner with Paul and the kids to do one last celebration. We've also enjoyed our new deck (Craig put it up all week last week!). Here's me & my kids on my birthday

No comments: