Monday, May 11, 2009
Medical Update
As most of you know, Anna had tubes put in at 18 months. They recently both came out so we went for a follow-up to the ENT last week. She didn't pass her hearing test which was a surprise to me as her speech & comprehension hasn't really changed recently. The dr. said that's probably because it's been happening a while. So, first I feel horrible I didn't notice and 2nd I don't want her to have surgery again. Her ENT decided he wants to do tubes again and also take out her adenoids. For some reason, I'm more nervous about the procedure this time around (even though Alex just had it too). I think it's because I have to explain it to Anna this time around. But, I know she's in good hands. Surgery scheduled for first thing on June 10th. Will keep you all posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment