Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Surgery Successful!
Alex's surgery was a success. We checked in by 5:30, and he was taken away for his surgery at 7:30. By 8:45, the doctor checked in with us and told us everything went great! They found a very thick fluid in his ear that he has continually failed and a thin fluid in his other ear. They inserted tubes and did the hearing test & everything was fine. We were able to see him by 9:30 and weren't able to leave until 11:15 (with little ones, they make sure the anesthesia doesn't complicate things, but he slept through the whole thing after his initial waking up in pain!). We're home now and resting beautifully. I'm glad it's all done and there's no further hearing tests needed. We just have to stay proactive with him & Anna in regards to fluid in their ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH!!!! SOOOO glad to hear it!!! I am pleased everything went so well! I hope those nurses were nice to you! Talk to you soon & love you bunches!
Jodi & Jeremy
Post a Comment