Monday, August 08, 2011

Vikings Training Camp

Yes, I was crazy enough to take my kids to training camp.  But, I'm not crazy enough to go without the Vikings biggest fan, auntie Kiki!  This all started when I bought Anna a new Vikings shirt for the year and she told me she didn't like the Vikings and she liked the Twins.  In our house, that just won't do.  She had the same things to say about the Twins before she went to a game, so Kiki and I decided to take the kids down to training camp in Mankato.  Surprisingly, it wasn't that far away and the kids rode both ways without a movie (but not without singing the 1-877-cars 4 kids jingle over and over again). 
We enjoyed watching the boys practice and show off their new quarterback.  Personally, I'm a Ponder fan.  Have you seen him?  He is H-O-T HOT.  It was running back day at camp and since AP is such a high demand autographer, we had to scratch a "lotto" ticket to see if we won a chance.  Here, Kiki is seeing if we were lucky....this year was not our year. 
McNabb in action
McNabb standing next to my crush
McNabb to Harvin for a touchdown!!!
New coach, looking serious


Anna is smiling and she is wearing her new shirt.  I did put it on her when she was half asleep and promised her donuts and treats if she kept it on.  Just saying, it works :)
SHOW ME YOUR HORNS
They had a lot of fun things for the kids to do.  After morning training camp ended, the kids did some coloring and had fun.  Here, Alex is on the obstacle course (with a little help from Kiki after he missed the first obstacle) 
Jumping in the football jumper
Alex practicing throwing the ball

No comments: