Thursday, August 07, 2008
Potty Time
It finally happened...Anna used the potty and it's not all over our bathroom! No reason to have a universal celebration because since that day she hasn't sat on or it or used it. But, it was a momentous occasion. To save my daughters dignity, I will not share the picture with everyone. Last night, after Anna went to bed she heard baby crying and started to cry out "daddy, potty, daddy potty". So, Paul put her on the potty and we all sat in there with her for 20+ minutes. I was tired of waiting with her, so I went downstairs. It was close to 9:30 at this point and didn't want to encourage a stall tactic, if that's what it was. Paul went to get Anna a bandaid for a scrap on Anna's knee and when he came back, she had peed in her potty. I guess she just wanted alone time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment