Sunday, June 29, 2008
Deer Lake during week
This week, Anna & Alex headed up to Deer Lake with me to see cousin Jodi & her new hubby Jeremy. Both sets of their parents were also there, as was my mom, Kristin, cousin Katie & Smokey. The kids & I headed up Tuesday morning. Anna was entertained watching Finding Nemo and all the fishes...god bless the dvd in the minvan! Anna loves all the attention at the lake and sleeps well. Alex seems to like it too. The real surprise came for me when Paulie surprised me and came up Tuesday night and took the day off Wednesday. We enjoyed the time together as a family and soaking up the beautiful weather at the lake. What a treat to be able to spend such good quality time there. I was brave enough to go water skiing before heading home...the water was just too good to pass up. Here's a few pictures, but I was so busy just enjoying myself I didn't get very many. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment