This evening, Craig, Tiffany and Katelyn welcomed another baby girl to the Mattson family...to be later named. Baby girl was born at 5:05 PM weighing in at 6 pounds, 8 ounces and 19 inches (?). We were able to visit and see her get her first bath. More to come later.
Monday, January 14, 2008
It's a Girl!
UPDATE-Baby girl is now named...Brooklyn Caroline!
This evening, Craig, Tiffany and Katelyn welcomed another baby girl to the Mattson family...to be later named. Baby girl was born at 5:05 PM weighing in at 6 pounds, 8 ounces and 19 inches (?). We were able to visit and see her get her first bath. More to come later.



This evening, Craig, Tiffany and Katelyn welcomed another baby girl to the Mattson family...to be later named. Baby girl was born at 5:05 PM weighing in at 6 pounds, 8 ounces and 19 inches (?). We were able to visit and see her get her first bath. More to come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I was really worried that I'd missed some big news there for a second!! (I knew you aren't due yet so I totally did a double take!).
Post a Comment