Friday, October 05, 2007

Updates

Anna had her appointment with the ENT on Thursday morning. Her hearing was decreased, but not terrible. She had a lot of fluid in her ears, including when they checked Thursday. We decided to go ahead with her getting tubes in her ears...scheduled for the day before Thanksgiving. She'll have to go under, but it's a quick in & out procedure at the hospital.

In other Mattson news, for those that haven't heard, there's a baby #2 on the way! I'm 15 weeks along and due March 30 (or April 1). It's going to be a little crazy here, but we'll be armed & ready!

Today, we headed to the park with our fan club: Pam, Kristin, Jodi & Jeremy. Anna learned how to climb up the stairs and go backwards down the slide. So much fun!

2 comments:

Kayt said...

Congratulations!!!!! How super exciting! I hope you're feeling well!

Unknown said...

Those are THE cutest pictures of Anna- I love the hat. Congrats again, btw!!