Pat was team captain for "Beauties & the Beasts", drafting Paul, Jeremy, Katie, me and Pam. Dick was team captain for "Wacky Khakis", drafting Tim, Kate, Kristin, Jodi and Smokey.
Games started on Monday afternoon with an "Oh Hell" tournament; with Pat, Paul, Julie, Kristin, Kate and Jodi playing. Paul didn't enjoy playing as a team, because he had to adjust his game & cooperate. Unfortunately, our team couldn't pull off a win and the first win went to Wacky Khakis.
Next games were after lunch, with bean bag toss & bolero golf. Both games went to Wacky Khakis, but we were able to bring both games to the rubber matches. I had an especially dramatic bean bag toss game, as Paul & I were partners. We were behind the entire game and couldn't hit any bags in. My last turn, I was able to get 21 points exactly, a dramatic finish! Here are pictures of the players from both games.
Monday night brought on Pictionary, Charades and Trivial Pursuit. The Beauties & Beasts were only able to win Trivia, thanks to captain Pat. Here'a picture of the teams.

No comments:
Post a Comment