We've had a busy couple weeks, getting into our summer schedule. The biggest change is I'm going back to work, 2 days a week, starting tomorrow. I'm fortunate enough to go back to my old job and Anna is going back to her old day care. I think it will be good for all of us! Anna had a trial at day care last week and she slept until 10:30 the next day! We also had our first summer ECFE class last week...first time we have had separation time (where the parents go to another room...she did great and didn't even blink!).
Last Friday was a fun day for all of us. Anna and I had playgroup with our friends from Minnetonka ECFE at Excelsior Commons. Even though there was a cool breeze, the kids loved playing at the playground, exploring the beach, and hanging out on the blankets together. Then, Anna and I went over to grandma Jane's for card day with Courtney, Lynn and Grandma. Anna took a great nap there and then headed to Grandma & Grandpa Mattson's for the weekend with Paul. I stayed home and saw "Ocean's Thirteen" with my mom, Jane and Ed. I joined the cabin fun on Saturday. We took Anna on her first boat ride of the season. She did NOT like getting her life jacket on. But, once we let her explore, she found out she liked to help Grandpa drive the boat!
No comments:
Post a Comment