Monday, June 18, 2007

Cabin & Father's Day Weekend

This weekend was all about driving for Paul & I. We headed up to Green Lake this weekend on Saturday morning. Paul, Rhonda, Wayne & I went golfing together on an executive course and Anna got to stay behind and play with Great Grandma & Great Grandpa. She had so much fun! We were able to play with her a bit before we had to leave her for the night with Grandma & Grandpa and happy to see cousin Katelyn came up early so they could play together!

Paul and I headed to my friend Docia's Welcome Home/30th birthday party. Docia has served the last 4 years in the Army and we are very happy to welcome her back to Minnesota. Sunday morning, Paul and I went to Nolan Peterson's baptism. Nolan was born shortly before Anna turned one to our close family friends Sarah & Brett. It was fun to celebrate so many things, but we missed our Anna!

We headed back up to Green Lake and celebrated Father's Day with all the dads in the Mattson clan. Anna had been practicing her step climbing and was all that more motivated with Katelyn leading the way.
She also had her first swim in the lake! She didn't mind it at all. She loved all the waves and liked swimming with Paul and I.
Here's some other father's day pictures--of Paul & Anna and of the family.

No comments: