Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All I Want For Christmas....


Is my two front teeth! Wait, I already got those! So, I had to come up with something else when I met Mr. Claus tonight. Mommy and Daddy brought me to meet Santa tonight and I was in awe of him. I couldn't take my eyes off him, and there were lots of things to look at.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Anna!

You have a great blog. It is very impressive considering you are only 8 months old. Happy Birthday by the way! You look great in the Cute Babe shirt, glad you like it...I also loved the Piglet picture....very cute.

Hope to see you and your parents this coming weekend...if not, Merry Christmas!

-Robert

The Noble Family said...

Anna - I loved Santa as well but all I did was snuggle with him because he was so toasty warm.

Alyson Jean