It's hard to believe, but Anna is one month old today, and she was only due yesterday!
She's now weighing in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces as of yesterday morning. She's thriving, according to her pediatrician.
Anna and I have been getting out a lot. Last week, we visited my work, we visited Paul's work and we made our first trip to Eden Prairie Mall with Auntie Tiffany and Uncle Craig and our first trip to Southdale with dad.
Saturday night, we celebrated Mother's Day with Paul's mom. Sunday morning, I was able to enjoy my first mother's day with my daughter and husband. Then, my mom and sister joined us after their week long trip to London for dinner. Everyone definately enjoys their new role.
She's changing every day. She's almost gained 2 pounds over her birth weight, and she's more alert more during the day. But, she is so good and never fusses unless she wants to eat. Even when she's awake and I want to rest, she doesn't mind laying in her bassinet.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment