Since it was a beautiful morning out, we decided to go out to Centennial Lakes and go skating! Thankfully, they had skates to rent. We tried going out and about without help, but it had been a long time for me since being on skates and the kids needed more confidence too. We rented a sled, but may want to try a trainer next time (like a walker for the ice). Lots of fun had by most. I don't think Alex is a winter person. Just doesn't like being out in the cold.
But, an impromptu Mattson day of fun following a night at Clear Springs at their Winter Festival with now warning. So much spontaneity for little old me!!
Here's Anna & Alex trying out their skates with Paul

Skating buddies
Pushing Alex--still not happy, but I am because I have my balance back!
Anna pushed around the sled and then would skate around it too--such a trooper. She loved it and wanted to go the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment