Here are Anna and I making snow angels the first day it snowed. It was wet and heavy and our snow blower was not working. A long day for everyone, except Alex who refused to go outside.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
SNOW!
What a difference a few days makes. And, so it begins. We were dumped with our first snowstorm this weekend. Anna and I braved the roads in the morning, but found it too dangerous to do much more most of that day. It took me over 30 minutes to get my car from the end of my street into my garage--stuck a lot of times. Time for new tires :)
Here are Anna and I making snow angels the first day it snowed. It was wet and heavy and our snow blower was not working. A long day for everyone, except Alex who refused to go outside.
Here are Anna and I making snow angels the first day it snowed. It was wet and heavy and our snow blower was not working. A long day for everyone, except Alex who refused to go outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment