I cooked pancakes this morning for Alex's birthday. He had lunch in the sibling care room at ECFE (hotdish-his favorite) and we're going up to Grandma & Grandpa Mattsons for dinner and cake!
Friday, March 20, 2009
1 year old
Alex's Birthday is today! Hard to believe he came a year ago. The beginning of the NCAA tourney symbolized being in labor as I remember watching the games before going to the hospital and Paul trying to watch them for brief amounts of time while I was there. He continues to be such a joy, but also getting into a lot more mischief. Yesterday, he enjoyed pulling things out of the fridge and out of Anna's kitchen. He also loves to climb up those stairs. No real new words lately, lots of "ma ma ma and da da da", but none of it makes any sense. He does work in some "uh uh's" occasionally which is super adorable. We think he learned how to sign milk this past month, but he's not doing it that much anymore so we'll have to keep trying. We're looking forward to celebrating his birthday on Sunday.
I cooked pancakes this morning for Alex's birthday. He had lunch in the sibling care room at ECFE (hotdish-his favorite) and we're going up to Grandma & Grandpa Mattsons for dinner and cake!

I cooked pancakes this morning for Alex's birthday. He had lunch in the sibling care room at ECFE (hotdish-his favorite) and we're going up to Grandma & Grandpa Mattsons for dinner and cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Alex! Boy, a year has flown by fast!!
Post a Comment