Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Surgery & Thanksgiving

Anna got her tubes in her ears on last Wednesday. Everything went great.! The anesthesiologist was worried about her coughing, but decided we could go through with it since it wasn't in her lungs. The doctor said he pulled out a lot of old dried up fluid from her ears which should help her hearing.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at Paul's parents with Craig, Tiffany, Katelyn, Rod, Sam, Michele, Mariah & JD. We had bought a slide from a friend of Craigs, so Anna was able to try it out that day. She loves it. Now that she has it home, she doesn't stop going up & down the slide, but it takes up a lot of our room. Anna stayed over night at Grandma & Grandpa's the night of Thanksgiving.


Meanwhile, I was off shopping on black Friday...alarm set at 4 AM. Kristin and I hit Best Buy at 5 AM, Target at 6 AM and met the rest of the family at 7:30 at Old Navy in the MOA. We did a good amount of damage, but waited to do most of our damage at our traditional lunch at Twin City Grill...with 3 deserts for 7 people.


1 comment:

Jen said...

All those desserts looks so yummy! I'm sorry I missed out on the black friday tradition this year, I had my own mini-black friday out here in massachusetts, but it wasn't the same. Hope to see you over Christmas!
-cousin Jen :-)