Sunday, May 20, 2007

Julie Turns the Big 3-0

I turned the big 3-0 on the 15th. I was able to go out to Kincaid's the night of my birthday with my mom, my sister Kristin, Paulie, My Aunt Pam & Uncle Dick; and my dear Aunt Janie. It was such a great night. We are thankful to our friends Charlie & Jenni who watched Anna that night. It was our first non-family babysitters and Anna loved playing with 18 month old Zach. They were still playing at 10:15 that night. Anna's favorite toy there was his basketball hoop. Here's a picture of the gang at dinner. Saturday the 19th, we had friends and family over to Major's in Bloomington. We had a fun night with games, good food and lots of laughs. Here's Paulie and I with my cake. My cousin Katie was nice enough to babysit for Anna that night and agreed to stay overnight so we could party hardy! A lot of our friends couldn't stay for the dancing, but we got in a couple jigs before leaving. Of course, we lived up to our age and were home by midnight.

No comments: