Anna turned 10 months old on the 16th! Here's a picture of her in her "How Cute Am I" shirt.
Anna's new favorite toy is her tube of "butt paste" (aka diaper ointment). We spend all this money on toys, and all she wants is this tube. I think it must feel good on the teeth that are coming in (the top 4 are on their way). 
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
I scream, You Scream
Anna loves Ice Cream! That really should come as no surprise to any of us, given that she's my child. On Valentine's Day, grandma let her have some of her cone. When grandma took it away, Anna was not a happy camper!
We're so glad Anna's back to her old self, giggling and smiling all the time. Her bout with the flu/cold is officially over and for the first time since November she doesn't have junk coming out of her nose!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment