
Anna had a great first Thanksgiving! She tried mashed potatoes for the first time, and grown-up sweet potatoes. Then, she went back to her baby sweet potatoes and gobbled them all up! We enjoyed our Thanksgiving at Rhonda & Wayne's where my mom and Kristin were also able to join us so Anna had all her family there (except Craig, Tiff and Katelyn who were celebrating with their other family). She had her first overnight away from Mom and Dad with Grandma & Grandpa Mattson that night, as Paul had to work Friday morning and I was off shopping.


Of course, Thanksgiving couldn't be capped off without shopping! Paul and I decided to hit the first store open, Comp USA on Thursday night, but opted out of line after waiting for 45 mintues outside. We then set our alarms for 4:30 AM on Friday to get deals at Best Buy. Of course, all my crazy women in my family met up by 8 AM at Old Navy! We had a great day.

I capped off the weekend by going to Indianapolis on Friday for my friend Jaclyn's wedding. I was able to fly with my friend Maren and meet up with Docia for a fun girls weekend. Paul was nice enough to take care of Anna for the remainder of the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment