Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dibs

Sorry it's been so long since our last entry. Going back to work has taken a lot more balancing than I anticipated.

So far, it seems like Anna is enjoying day care and I'm still getting used to being back at work. She's been through her first ear infection and first bout of antibiotics. Of course, she was a superstar. And, she had her 4 month check-up, complete with more shots. She weighed in at almost 13 pounds by the end of August. Here's her at her 4 month birthday:



We've had a busy 6 weeks...going to the cabin, going to the state fair on U of M day (8/27), going to the science museum (8/20), celebrating grandma Pat's 60th, and attending 2 fantasy football drafts. But, the biggest news is that she tried rice cereal for the first time last night. She didn't seem to mind it, but I think more ended up on her bib then in her stomach. Oh well, we will keep trying. Here's pictures from the fair day and trying out some food.


Today was a special day as we had Anna baptized at Paul's childhood church. As it was rally Sunday, they had a guest preacher that incorporated the baptism into the sermon. We now know God has called "dibs" on Anna. We were so blessed to have our families there to share the special day with us.

Finally, I just have to share the cutest picture of Anna...in her rugged bear outfit (all the way from Boston). And you wonder why I have a hard time going to work....

No comments: